Bakers Own Caesar Dressing
Voted Canada's Best Dressing 10 years in a row at the famous House of Baker.
Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup **Of your favorite oil
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp White wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Anchovy paste
- 2 Cloves garlic minced (more if you like)
- 1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 tsp *Worcestershire sauce (Lea & Perrins)
- 3 tbsp light mayo
Directions
- Whisk together oil, cheese, vinegar, mustard, anchovy paste, garlic, salt, pepper and Worcestershire. Whisk in mayo until smooth. If you want to make ahead cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day
* Do not use generic Worcestershire Sauce, it's just not the same.
**I use grape seed oil and I add more at the end to thin it out a bit, I like a thinner dressing.
Bakers Own Caesar Salad
Ingredients
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Cups Croutons
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan
Directions
Make salad and toss with dressing or serve dressing on the side.










this looks yummy!
ReplyDelete