Chicken & Dumplings

Homemade Chicken & Dumplings | photos courtesy of | Watching What I Eat |

Description

This just looked great. As a rule I have only made dropped dumplings. But this recipe calls for rolling them out. Nice neat little dumpling squares. Thinking about giving it a try next time around. As you can see by the ingredients list below. Simple... Simple... Very Simple... I originally found this on Watch What You Eat and the full recipe can be found at the Tasty Kitchen. Both are great resources for our little adventurers in the kitchen.

Ingredients

2 cups Flour
½ teaspoons Baking Powder
1 pinch Salt
2 Tablespoons Butter
1 cup Milk, A Bit Less Than A Full Cup
2 quarts Chicken Broth
3 cups Cooked Chicken

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014 CNAVRKAL / Privacy Policy / Terms Of Service
"Family is not an important thing, it's everything"