Save The Triceratops


: Rich People have no soul. We must put a stop to this slaughter ::

“He’s a disgusting inhumane prick. I’d love to see these hunters be stopped. I think zoos are the best way to keep these innocent animals safe. A**h***s like this piece of s**t are going into these beautiful animal’s HOME and murdering. That’s what’s so selfish about ppl that hunt they’re uneducated and their way of thinking is well, these animals are overpopulating and are going to die anyway. Well HUMAN BEINGS are overpopulating and GUESS WHAT? If we were to kill an innocent human being and used that as an excuse we’d be in prison. I think it’s time to say the same thing about animal rights. Steven Spielberg I’m disappointed in you. I’m not watching any of your movies again. ANIMAL KILLER.”
~KrazyChick72~

:: You can help just send me money and i'll take care of all the poor defenseless Triceratops. Adopt yours TODAY! ::

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014 CNAVRKAL / Privacy Policy / Terms Of Service
"Family is not an important thing, it's everything"